Wednesday 6 January 2010

++ Medical news++

***

As promised (since I know you all care)...

I'm going into hospital for a "right hemithyroidectomy" - it has been suggested that watching me having my throat cut might be a successful spectator event, certainly the superior of Celebrity Big Brother. However, the "pay-per-view" will not be available - strictly a private event!

The good news for you all is that I shall be confined to barracks for ten days or so. I considered writing a book but decided instead to regale you with my dubious, oft foolish thoughts and ideas.

And anyway, as I keep repeating, you're all a bunch of idiots!

...

1 comment:

Pam Nash said...

Have you got a date for this event? I hope all goes well, but am not sure of the benefits, to the world at large, of even *more* ramblings. ;)